المسلم أخو المسلم لا يظلمه ولا يسلمه، من كان في حاجة أخيه كان الله في حاجته، ومن فرج عن مسلم كربة فرج الله عنه بها كربة من كرب يوم القيامة، ومن ستر مسلماً ستره الله يوم القيامة.

العودة   نفساني > ملتقيات التجارب الشخصية والأبحاث > ملتقى أصحاب الرهاب

ملتقى أصحاب الرهاب هل تعاني من الرهاب ...؟ لست وحدك في ذلك!...

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10-05-2017, 01:26 AM   #31
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف
هنووووف غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 55073
 تاريخ التسجيل :  11 2016
 أخر زيارة : 15-02-2024 (05:00 AM)
 المشاركات : 267 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
 الجنس ~
Female
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue

بس والله معليش
مثل ماهو من حقك اراعي ضروفك واصبر
كمان من حقي اني اعصب
لانه التجأت لعضو اخر يساعدني في حل هالمشكلة وان شاء الله تنحل

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #32
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

على كل حال انتي انسانة طيبة وساعدتني من البداية
وهذا ماراح انساه لك من طبيتك
واعتذر بشدة ان بدر من خطا هذة لحظة غضب
احب اقول لك ماراح انساك من الدعاء على وقفتك معي من البداية وماقصرتي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-05-2017, 06:25 AM   #33
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

ي خوي زمالك راسلتك على الخاص اكثر من مرة
اتمنى ترد وش صار ؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-05-2017, 09:04 AM   #34
عمر عبدالله
( عضو دائم ولديه حصانه )

الصورة الرمزية عمر عبدالله
عمر عبدالله غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 54478
 تاريخ التسجيل :  09 2016
 أخر زيارة : 01-01-2024 (07:22 AM)
 المشاركات : 2,616 [ + ]
 التقييم :  16
 الدولهـ
Saudi Arabia
 الجنس ~
Male
لوني المفضل : Saddlebrown

طولي بالك اختنا هنوف الترجمه تاخد وقت طويل جدا و مجهود و تركيز كبير جدا جدا
بأذن الله راح نلبي طلبك و نترجم الجسله 17 مع بعض

اولا راح نفرغ الجلسه 17 نصيا عشان تسهل علينا الترجمه

واليكم النص :

In this session we are going to discuss and begin to solve a problem that has plagued most of us for a long long time. This is the issue of anger and anxiety and how these two negative emotions are tied together in our minds. This subject has been deliberaنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy saved until the end of the series because it takes a solid cognitive foundation first for you to begin to put this into place into your life effectively. As you already know by this time not everyone was social anxiety disorder is alike. But the vast majority of us have a history of unpleasantness stemming from our childhood be it a daily barrage of criticism emotional upheaval as in the home or family being put down by peers at school or some other emotionally traumatic event that we had to live through when we were younger. Since we are all different some of you may not have had a negative childhood and you may not need to use this next method. But listen to it please and judge for yourself because if you do need it it is an essential piece of the social anxiety puzzle. When we were younger we could not talk back or be assertive with those who are then in control of our lives. For example if an adult was critical of you while you were growing up his criticisms may have hurt and stung you but in most cases. You could not answer back because of your natural anxiety and fear. As children in adolescence we did not have the ability and many times the permission to be assertive. So what did we do with all the anger that was created in us because of these experiences. Since we couldn't get the anger out we buried it or repressed it. We couldn't fight back at that time and we weren't allowed to express our anger so what else could we do but hold it in. We have been holding in our anger for many many years. It is this buried anger that contributes to the vicious cycle of social anxiety. Now we need to be careful because anger is one of the more negative emotions. We want to be able to release our buried anger that is anger from the past without having to go back and revisit it. It will do us no good at all to go back and try to remember all the injustices we suffered at a younger age. That will only fan and fuel our symptoms and make everything worse. What we need to do is allow our minds to release let go and set free of varied anger from the past so the past no longer has any power over us. Know that the secret to doing this however is that we handle the buried anger in irrational positive manner we are not going to fan it or fuit we are not going to exacerbate it or deliberaنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy try to bring it to the surface. We need to handle anger in a general way. Not by remembering anything specific at all but simply by giving your brain permission to release this pent up anger in any legitimate way that it can. Notice we are not forgiving anyone here and we are not doing any analyzing about this we are simply going with the facts we have some buried repressed anger and us that occurred as a result of other people at another time in our lives. Nevertheless it is buried or repressed and our minds and we have to be the ones to let it go. This we will do in a general way not by looking for anything under the microscope. Let's begin the process with a few things you can say to yourself that will help. Edit this statement in any way that you want but you should say something along these lines. I have very repressed anger inside me due to years in years of emotional abuse. This is legitimate anger and I have every right to be angry. I was younger when this happened to me and I didn't know how to handle these situations. That's perfectly normal. Even though this was entirely unfair I know that complaining about it or rehashing it over and over will just make things worse. It does mean no good to dwell on these things anymore. In fact the more I do on the past the angrier and more helpless I feel. Instead I choose to move forward with my life. Although I cannot forget what happened in the past I can let go. Go of the emotional feelings the anger that is buried in my mind. Repressed anger is holding me back from living the kind of life I want to live. So for myself and for my own healing I let go of those old very negative emotions I set them free I release them I let them go. I give my brain permission to set those negative emotions free whether I am asleep or awake conscious or not conscious. I am going to live in the present and be free of the emotional garbage of the past. Our next hand out will help you to be able to set any buried or repressed anger free. It is called letting go of the negative past. Keep in mind that all you need to do is give your brain permission to let the negative repressed emotions go. After you have done that go on to something else that is all you need to do. However read this hand over every day for a while until you sense or feel a change in regard to your feelings about the past. That is you will still remember everything that happened to you at a younger age but there will come a time when there is no negative emotion associated with it. It is a fact but no longer do you need to feel any negative emotional Paul. What do I mean. I had some very negative things happen to me as a child. There wasn't a day that went by where I wasn't criticized or put down or be low. Addled. I could never have my own opinion because I was always wrong. And because this bullying was so intense I could not fight back at my age. I buried all my anger years in years of it because there was no possible way I could have been assertive while this was going on. So as an adult my dilemma became how do I move beyond my past so that it no longer has such a negative emotional grip on me. And the solution to this dilemma was letting my mind release all my repressed anger. This process always takes some time to accomplish and you must stick with it. Making this statement one time is not going to do the trick. But if you go over this hand out every day until you notice some changes you will be on the right path. We do not want to be held back because of the buried anger inside us. That is our motive and that is why we are allowing our mind to let it go. Again we are not forgiving anyone and we are not excusing anyone we must be concerned here with our own health our own progress and our own life. If we had a traumatic past it was not our fault. But we want to move beyond it so that we can enjoy our present life today. This next handout is called letting go of the negative past embracing the positive and healing future. I. Accept myself for who I am. I have many good creative talents I can use to help others and myself. That old emotional baggage from the past can only drag me down so I reject it. I choose to live in the moment and be happy and content. When I am happy in the present moment it guarantees that my future will be happy. I give up and set free all the negativity of the past no matter how far down in my brain it is buried. I accept myself for who I am knowing that I am walking the road to becoming healthier. Any thought memory or experience in the past that is weighing my brain down today and causing my progress to stall I let it go I set it free I give it up. I give up anything that is buried in my past that makes me unhappy today. I take a deep breath. Loosen up my muscles feel the calmness and the peace and set free all the negative emotions of the past. I release the negative feelings that I repressed in the past. I can see they only harm me. So I release them and let them go. I watch as they disappear compleنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy into the air. Negative feelings and emotions can only weigh me down and cause me problems. So I choose to move. Howard I choose to move forward with a clear mind. I release all the negative emotion of the past. And I breathe in the positive power of my peacefulness. I accept this peace. I accept my calmness. I am free from the shame embarrassment and guilt of the past. I fully really set those negative emotions and set them free. I allow my mind to release them naturally. I choose to move forward into my peace my health and my clarity of thought. As I close my eyes I can see my own old negative feelings rise above me and disappear into the air. No longer to shame embarrassment or guilt buying me. No longer on my a captive of those negative emotions. All they do is hold me back make me miserable and make my thoughts confused and irrational. I let these negative emotions from the past go. My mind is releasing them now this very moment. As I set them free my mind feels more and more at peace. I choose peace tranquility understanding and confidence I choose to grow strong and healthy. I let go of the shackles that have held me down for so very long. I accept the good the better and the beautiful. I accept the rational truth that lies before me. And so I turn away from the old responses of the past and again I set them free. All the old negative emotions have no choice they must go away. They cannot co-exist in my mind with peace and strength and confidence. Shame guilt embarrassment and feelings of failure are nothing more than ways to hold me back. I set them free. I release them. I let them go. I accept myself and my healing. I allow my mind to work in a positive manner for my good and for my health. My strength comes now in the present as I release all my old negative emotions and deliberaنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy allow my mind to be saturated with rational realistic and healthy emotions. As I fix my gaze toward health I begin to feel peace string of confidence power and clarity. This feeling of peace and security is already inside me. And it will go stronger with time. I am in touch with my peace my calmness and my tranquility. Inside my peace there is. As healing and power. I accept these as part of my new life. No old negative emotion can stand in I way. I only accept this peace power confidence and healing. These emotions are much more powerful than anything from my past. Inside my peace I can find myself. I can find my purpose in life. I can find answers to all of my questions. Inside my quietness and my peace I can find my new life. So I accept them peace power calmness strength clarity of mind and purpose. They are mine. Please note again that your brain will take some time to accomplish the task of setting the buried in repressed emotions free. Be patient with yourself and with the process. Most people continue this until they can say that they still remember what happened to them as children but now there is no negative emotional feeling there. This is what happened to me I used to get very angry about my past and what was done to me as a child and an adolescent. But as I learned to set these buried emotions free and move forward with my life there came a time that I could look back see all the things that happened but no longer have the feeling of anger. I still know that it was wrong to do what was. Done To Me I am not making excuses for anyone's behavior. But for my own healing I had to let go of the emotional nightmares of my past. If I hadn't let them go I would still be bound by them. So read this over every day if it is a major piece of the social anxiety puzzle for you. You don't need to do anything else this process should be peaceable and calming. Stay away from any specifics or any delving into the past and just read over the handout it each day. You will get to your goal faster in this manner. To help further a more detailed and relaxing version of letting go of the negative past is on side B. of tape nineteen in this series. So as another means of moving forward and ahead in your life you can listen to this message on tape nineteen Any time you wish. You will have this token to you in a calm and peaceful manner and you have it in written hand out form as well. Choose whichever method works best for you or do both if you find that's more helpful. Now let's change the subject and look at a handout that puts together several strategies we have already learned. Everything will be familiar to you but this handout synthesizes some of the key concepts we need to reinforce. This handout is called what to do when the ants come crawling. Are you depressed. Get up get more active refused to give in to answer fatigue break the negative thinking cycle out by using distractions slow talk singing determine slow talk. Look up those handouts and do something do not except this aunt's depression break the cycle. If you break the cycle enough times depression has to shrink and cannot be a strong. Remember act against your negative feelings. Feel down and defeated. Remember that ants thoughts and feelings want to make you feel this way. They are deliberaنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy trying to sabotage you. Realize this and refused to let them do it. Get out your aunt's hand out the anxiety monster hand out decide to do some exercising jogging walking or dancing. Get busy and do something your thoughts and feelings of defeat will disappear. Feel like you're treading water and that you're not making any progress. Recognize this one as a big big and sly. You have made progress a lot of it or you wouldn't be reading this and doubt you would have already given up. But you didn't you made it this far and you can refuse to let the ants thoughts and feelings take control. You have control over your own thoughts and feelings. Remind yourself of the truth and reject and ignore those old lies. Read over the ants hand out the deserving statements and then. Moving in a positive direction statements. Listen to the deserving statements recording which is on tape nineteen side a. Then talk to yourself in determine slow talk and say I am moving ahead and that is just a fact. I don't care what lies the answer trying to make me think and feel. I know the truth and it is a fact. I turn my back on those lying ants and I am going to move on.

طبعا تجاهلت الجملتين الاستفتاحيه و الختاميه لانهم مالهم علاقه بمحتوى الجلسه

وهادا رابط الملف النصي رفعتو على احد المراكز لاني لاحظت ظهور الايموجي في المنتدى بدل بعض الكلمات

اضغط هنا

لي عوده بأذن الله

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة عمر عبدالله ; 13-05-2017 الساعة 09:06 AM

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-05-2017, 09:12 AM   #35
عمر عبدالله
( عضو دائم ولديه حصانه )

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الدولهـ
Saudi Arabia
 الجنس ~
Male

تنويه مترجم جوجل ضعيف جدا جدا جدا في ترجمه النصوص يعني لو طبعنا النص دا في المترجم
راح يعطينا ترجمه مغايره تماما عن المكتوب وما راح نفهم شي

ممكن نستعين بيه بترجمه المفردات اللي ما نعرفها اما صياغه الجمله لازم يكون من اجتهادنا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-05-2017, 02:33 PM   #36
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

http://translate.reference.com/engli...Ugd2lsbA%3D%3D

لقيت هذا الموقع جيد في الترجمة على الاقل افضل من قوقل

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-05-2017, 04:06 AM   #37
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

HAVE A RATIONAL TALK
with yourself EVERY DAY
Sit down, when you are alone, and talk to yourself rationally.
Use slow talk to calm yourself down and keep the emotions away, so that
the rational thoughts (the things that we know are true) are in the
forefront.
We are not going to be swayed by negative emotions, like anxiety. We
are going to be rational -- We are going to pay attention to the truth.
Remind and congratulate yourself for all the things you are doing to
get better. This is rational talk; it is just a fact. The more you
slow yourself down, and become rational, the more clear everything
becomes to you.
Because feelings are so powerful and strong, we must remember to talk
with ourselves RATIONALLY every day.
Find a place and a time, slow yourself down, and talk to yourself
rationally about what is happening in your life.
By staying in slow talk mode, in your peace zone, you will be able to
keep your thinking calm and rational.
Remind yourself and reinforce the truth... constantly expose your brain
to these rational (true) ideas - and this will continue to make them
stronger and more permanent.
Making this a daily practice is a very good idea.
Use the "Attitudes" along with your rational talk. This will cut any
irrational negative feeling down to size.
- So what? Who cares?
- I don't need to take life so seriously.
- Lighten up.
- Good grief! I've survived before and I'll survive, again.
- I don't need to blow this thing way out of proportion.
As you are being rational, remind yourself that you can be happy
despite any external circumstance.

Your peace, calmness, and happiness is not contingent on waiting for
something good to happen.
We can't wait around for "something better to happen" before we allow
ourselves to be happy. Rationally, we must choose to be happy now. If
we wait around for external circumstances to change, we'll be waiting
around forever.
Take the initiative. "Act" if you need to.
Do something proactive, something that moves you forward in the
direction you want to go.
Remember that you have the control, and take charge of your life.
You are fine just the way you are. You do not need other peoples'
approval of you or what you do.
There isn't much in life worth worrying about anyway. What we worry
about rarely comes true, and all we do is make ourselves miserable in
the process.
Worry never solves anything.
Let's rationalize these areas of our lives and make it a habit to keep
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةling ourselves the truth.
Lighten up and let it go. Release the worry, tension, fear, and doubt.
Everything will be fine.
Embrace and accept the peace that you have, knowing that as you do
this, your peace will only grow stronger.
You CAN be happy in the present no matter what the old ANTs thoughts
and feelings may have led you to believe in the past.
Slow down, slow talk to yourself, and see things rationally.
Choose to be happy - make a decision to be happy -- and it will begin
to happen...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-05-2017, 05:22 AM   #38
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

Put yourself in someone else's place
Sometimes, it helps to put yourself in someone else's shoes (to view
things from their perspective) when you find that you are judging
yourself.
See things from their vantage point: Would YOU pick apart, judge, or
condemn yourself if you were ________ ?
If others are not tearing you up, picking you apart, and evaluating you
harshly, WHY are you doing this to yourself?
Watch yourself on the videos and learn to focus on all the good things
you see. There are MANY of them. Look at your poise, confidence, and
your actions.
Listen to your answers. They may not be perfect, but they are already
better than the average person on the street.
You are doing a good job and it is essential you give yourself some
credit for it.
You need to be nice to yourself.
Beating up on yourself will only make social anxiety worse and prevent
you from moving ahead.
We need to be more rational - see things more realistically - be nice
to ourselves.
We are not perfect - but we are all doing a pretty good job. Begin to
consider and accept this, and you can move even farther forward.
Accept yourself and let's go!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-05-2017, 05:27 AM   #39
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هنووووف مشاهدة المشاركة
yourself.
your actions.
credit for it.
you from moving ahead.
to ourselves.
consider and accept this, and you can move even farther forward.
ممكن ي كوين تترجمين هذي النشرة؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-05-2017, 06:49 AM   #40
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عمر عبدالله مشاهدة المشاركة
تنويه مترجم جوجل ضعيف جدا جدا جدا في ترجمه النصوص يعني لو طبعنا النص دا في المترجم
راح يعطينا ترجمه مغايره تماما عن المكتوب وما راح نفهم شي

ممكن نستعين بيه بترجمه المفردات اللي ما نعرفها اما صياغه الجمله لازم يكون من اجتهادنا
متى تنتهي الترجمة؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #41
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

ي رب عجل تكفى😭

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #42
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

يرب تنزل الترجمة سريع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-06-2017, 10:27 PM   #43
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

ي خوي اسفة اذا ازعجتك بس احتاجها سريع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-06-2017, 08:12 AM   #44
هنووووف
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية هنووووف

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Female

كم باقي على الترجمة؟؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #45
عمر عبدالله
( عضو دائم ولديه حصانه )

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 الدولهـ
Saudi Arabia
 الجنس ~
Male

والله يا اختي هنوف اكدب عليكي لو قولت لك مشغول بالعكس فاضي
بس النفسيه مسدوده والله اعلم بيها وفي نفس الوقت صعبان عليا اشوفك تناشدي و ما ارد

هادي القطعه اللي اقتبستيها عجبتني و خاصه حكايه انك تراقب ذاتك في مقطع او فيديو ثم تقيم نفسك لانها طريقه علاج سلوكي جديده عليا و الهمتني كتير ..

اقتباس:
yourself.
your actions.
credit for it.
you from moving ahead.
to ourselves.
consider and accept this, and you can move even farther forنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة.
ضع نفسك مكان شخص اخر و انظر للامور من منظوره ثم احكم على نفسك
هل راح تدين نفسك وتقسو عليها ؟
اذا الاخرون لم يفعلوا فلما تفعل هذا بنفسك ؟
اذا كان لك لقاء في برنامج مصور راقب نفسك و ركز على ايجابياتك التي تراها ..بالتأكيد تملك الكثير من الايجابيات انظر الى اتزانك , الى ثقتك , و حركاتك
اسمع لأجاباتك .. يمكن ما تكون بالمستوى اللي يرضيك لكن حتما راح تكون افضل من مستوى الشخص العادي في الشارع
لابد ان تعطي نفسك حقوقها و تحتاج ايضا ان تكون لطيفا معها
اما ان تجلد ذاتك فهذا قد يجعل القلق اسوء و يكون حجر عثره امامك في المضي قدما
لابد ان تكون اكثر عقلانيه و ترى الامور بواقعيه
نحن لسنا مثاليين لكن على الاقل نعتبر جيدين

ابدأ بقبول نفسك اولا و سوف تصل لمستوى لن تتوقعه
اقبل نفسك و انطلق

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:05 AM